2nd day in Dubai, this place is cool. I wouldn't wanna live here but it's nice for a holiday.
*GREAT news. My mom just got her suitcases returned from her trip to France and Italy and she bought me leather BOOTS! <333
4th day in Dubai. Things are pretty monotonous around here nothing much to do but shop and all the brands are like international anyway so nothing special. The malls are nice though, lots of water features.
You know, when we see the Arab women in Singapore, lots of people stare cos they aren't very common, but when you in Dubai, they are. And only those rich families' mistresses of the house are the ones who dress in black. They wear real nice clothes underneath though and their make-up is soooo pretty.
We've been to the new apartment my mom and sister are gonna occupy - it's got a master bedroom, 2 other bedrooms, 1 guestroom, 5 bathrooms in all, a dining room, living room kitchen and a HUGE balcony. Damn, am I envious...
I wanna live in that house!! :(((
2:38 AM